The Dental Amigos are excited to host their amigo Stephen Trutter, who is a partner in Ideal Practices which is a highly-regarded consulting firm that works exclusively with start-up dentists....Read More
- Episode 37- Brian Madden on How to Save Money on Dental Office Lease Renewals
- Episode 36 – The Nacho Plate of Paul Goodman
- Episode 35 – Linda Harvey on Risk Management and Compliance (including HIPAA and OSHA)
- Episode 34 – Dr. Tyler Bond on the “Military Option” for Funding Dental School, Clinical Training Benefits of the Navy and Much More!
- Episode 33 – Dr. Andrew Matta, Chief Medical Officer & Founding Partner of the North American Dental Group
- Episode 32 – Dr. Mark Costes on the Importance of Systems in Dental Practices and Much More!
- Episode 31 – Dr. Todd Fleischman on the Importance of Mentoring and Networking for Dentists
- Episode 30 – The Dental Amigos Talk About Letters of Intent in Dental Practice Transitions
- Episode 29 – Frank King, “The Mental Health Comedian” (Part of the Dentist Well-Being Series)
- Episode 28 – Drew Byrnes on “Keeping the Faith” with a Fee-for-Service Business Model
- Episode 27 – Jayme Amos on “Vision” and Fulfillment in Start-up Practices (Part of the Dentist Well-Being Series)
- Episode 26 – The Dental Amigos Talk About Seller Financing
- Episode 25 – Dr. Erin Elliott on Implementing Sleep Medicine in a Dental Practice and More
- Episode 24 – Dr. Desiree Yazdan on Authentic Social Media Marketing and the Stresses of Dental Practice Ownership
- Episode 23 – Dr. David Maconi on General Practice Residencies