The Dental Amigos are excited to host their amigo Stephen Trutter, who is a partner in Ideal Practices which is a highly-regarded consulting firm that works exclusively with start-up dentists....Read More
- Episode 42 – LocalMed’s Tom Brown on Better Decision Making and Patient Scheduling
- Episode 41 – Dr. DeAngelo Webster of Practice Biopsy
- Episode 40 – Dr. Jason Smithson, internationally renowned cosmetic and reconstructive dentist and lecturer
- Episode 39 – The Dental Amigos on the Impact of Bad Agreements and Bad Deals
- Episode 38 – Anna Haslinsky, Esq. on Employee Handbooks
- Episode 37- Brian Madden on How to Save Money on Dental Office Lease Renewals
- Episode 36 – The Nacho Plate of Paul Goodman
- Episode 35 – Linda Harvey on Risk Management and Compliance (including HIPAA and OSHA)
- Episode 34 – Dr. Tyler Bond on the “Military Option” for Funding Dental School, Clinical Training Benefits of the Navy and Much More!
- Episode 33 – Dr. Andrew Matta, Chief Medical Officer & Founding Partner of the North American Dental Group
- Episode 32 – Dr. Mark Costes on the Importance of Systems in Dental Practices and Much More!
- Episode 31 – Dr. Todd Fleischman on the Importance of Mentoring and Networking for Dentists
- Episode 30 – The Dental Amigos Talk About Letters of Intent in Dental Practice Transitions
- Episode 29 – Frank King, “The Mental Health Comedian” (Part of the Dentist Well-Being Series)
- Episode 28 – Drew Byrnes on “Keeping the Faith” with a Fee-for-Service Business Model