The Dental Amigos It’s the time of the year when associates and practices are scurrying to find one another. Rob and Paul decided to celebrate the joyous season by talking...Read More
- Episode 45 – It’s Associate Hiring Season! “Dos and Don’ts…”
- Episode 44 – Dr. Lewis Chen on Keeping Up with Change in the Dental World, and More
- Episode 43 – Vivek Kinra’s Tips for Maximizing Insurance Reimbursement & Insurance Credentialing
- Episode 42 – LocalMed’s Tom Brown on Better Decision Making and Patient Scheduling
- Episode 41 – Dr. DeAngelo Webster of Practice Biopsy
- Episode 40 – Dr. Jason Smithson, internationally renowned cosmetic and reconstructive dentist and lecturer
- Episode 39 – The Dental Amigos on the Impact of Bad Agreements and Bad Deals
- Episode 38 – Anna Haslinsky, Esq. on Employee Handbooks
- Episode 37- Brian Madden on How to Save Money on Dental Office Lease Renewals
- Episode 36 – The Nacho Plate of Paul Goodman
- Episode 35 – Linda Harvey on Risk Management and Compliance (including HIPAA and OSHA)
- Episode 34 – Dr. Tyler Bond on the “Military Option” for Funding Dental School, Clinical Training Benefits of the Navy and Much More!
- Episode 33 – Dr. Andrew Matta, Chief Medical Officer & Founding Partner of the North American Dental Group
- Episode 32 – Dr. Mark Costes on the Importance of Systems in Dental Practices and Much More!
- Episode 31 – Dr. Todd Fleischman on the Importance of Mentoring and Networking for Dentists