It’s time to start thinking about and planning for the return of dentistry!
Dr. Mark Costes; Thad Miller; Allen Schiff, CPA; Tommy Newton and Jerry Jones join Rob Montgomery, Esq. and Dr. Paul Goodman to share their insights and forecasts as to what dentistry will look like post-COVID-19.
Hear their great insights into:
- Distinguishing & focusing on the dental practice’s “three businesses” – before COVID, during COVID, & post-COVID,
- Utilizing in-office dental plans,
- Recognizing the 3 types of patient COVID mindset & the importance of tailoring communications to each,
- Strategies & timing of marketing,
- Strategies for discussing rent deferment with a landlord,
- The current real estate market,
- The importance of patient communication,
- What prospective sellers should be thinking about doing to facilitate a practice transition,
- The current state of government stimulus programs, & more!
Here’s how you can learn more about our guests:
Dr. Mark Costes – www.dentalsuccessnetwork.com; and be sure to take him up on his offer for a 45-day free membership: www.dentalsuccessnetwork.com/free45/
Instagram: DentalSuccessInstitute; Facebook: Dental Success Institute (www.facebook.com/DentalSuccessInstitute)
Thad Miller – www.ddsmatch.com
Tommy Newton – www.xiterealty.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (and you can email Tommy for a copy of a sample letter to a landlord)
Allen Schiff, CPA – www.schiffcpa.com; email@example.com and www.adcpa.org
Jerry Jones – www.JerryJonesDirect.com and be sure to sign-up for their newsletter
Stay safe! Stay sane!
Listeners who want to reach out to Paul can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org, those who want reach out to Rob can do so at Rob@RMontgomery-Law.com and those who want reach out to Anna can do so at Anna@RMontgomery-Law.com.